Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients – then we need to talk!
Aprico Consultants is looking for an Expert in System Engineering who can take the role as Problem Manager (according to the ITIL definition) to investigate some recurring issues with the mobile infrastructure of our client in region Namur.
What will the position be like?
The mobile environment consists of 1500-2000 devices, that are managed by an MDM solution. The IT department’s service desk has identified recurrent issues (therefore classified as “problems” under the ITIL definition), which need to be addressed.
While the service desk organisation can find workaround solutions in the short term, our client would like to hire a mobile infrastructure expert who will be responsible for finding long-term fixes to these recurrent incidents. This person will possess advanced troubleshooting skills to identify the root cause of these problems and who will find long term solutions.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- You have a university degree
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have more than 10 years of experience with general IT infrastructures
- You have an extensive experience with mobile infrastructures
- Extensive experience with MDM solutions
- You are stress resistant and able to take different assignments
- An investigative mindset
- Ideally, a strong understanding of ITIL and its processes
What do we offer?
- A familiar atmosphere that is part of the Aprico culture.
- A competitive salary package/rating
- A team of experts in Infrastructure. This allows you to have sparring partners.
Making technology work for the business – and not the other way around
IT Service Management aims at providing IT services in a more cost-effective and result-oriented way, while responding more quickly to changing needs and offering major benefits in terms…
Get in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter