Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients – then we need to talk!
At Aprico Consultants, you’ll be part of a fast-growing family that seeks to support its members at both the client interface and in developing new skills. We do this by drawing upon the resources we’ve built up over more than twenty years of doing our customers proud.
We take our work very seriously – ourselves not so much! Our management team is always open to innovative suggestions and fresh perspectives. Together, we create top-quality digital solutions that have the power to make the world a better, more secure place.
Aprico Consultants is looking for a QA Leader for an international project in Brussels.
What will the position look like?
- Lead and control the development of E2E test specifications of regression tests, for complex projects and solutions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develops and implements quality assurance problem reporting processes and systems.
- Designs and implements defect reduction programs and test plans for multiple-phase projects of high complexity
- Organise and control requirements/design reviews of new products with all parties concerned, ensure testability and become acquainted with new projects.
- Promote the use of improved test automation tools within the organisation.
- Managing test schedules and procedures according to plan
- Ensure that all captured/reported problems are identified and that solutions are proposed and prepare reports on activities of testing team.
- Organise the pilot testing of software in customers’ environment.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- You have a University Degree
- You are fluent in French or Dutch. English is a must.
- You have knowledge in testing methodology and risk management.
- Quality oriented is mandatory.
- Experience in E2E testing.
- Good business analysis skills, adaptability and responsiveness to change.
- You have experience in Agile environment and more than 5 years in testing or development environment.
- Bonus: You have a certification in testing methodology. (ISEB, CAT, …)
What do we offer?
- A familiar atmosphere that is part of the Aprico culture.
- A competitive salary package/rating
- A team of experts in IT. This allows you to have sparring partners.
Get in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter