Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients – then we need to talk!
At Aprico Consultants, you’ll be part of a fast-growing family that seeks to support its members at both the client interface and in developing new skills. We do this by drawing upon the resources we’ve built up over more than twenty years of doing our customers proud.
We take our work very seriously – ourselves – not so much! Our management team is always open to innovative suggestions and fresh perspectives. Together, we create top-quality digital solutions that have the power to make the world a better, more secure place.
What will the position look like?
As an Aprico Business Analyst, you will assist the client in the alignment of their business goals with the best possible IT solution to achieve them
- You will support the client in the definition of their issues and needs in the most formal and qualitative ways.
- Actively participate in the analysis (Business and Process)
- Validate the analysis made by your team members
- Validate the alignment between the business demands and the solution that will be offered to the client.
- Oversee and coordinate the tests of various electronic documents
- Oversee and coordinate the change management track
- You will work in collaboration with a Program Manager.
- As Business Analyst, you are responsible for the organization of workshops, planning, reporting and estimations.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- You have proven experience in producing high quality deliverables as IT Business Analyst.
- You have a University/Bachelor degree.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You have a good knowledge of modeling notations (UML, BPMN). You can use Enterprise Architect Sparx. The knowledge of at least one or more modeling tools is important; industry certifications constitute an asset.
- You are a strong communicator. Communication is a key skill, self-confidence is an expected quality. You are aware and experienced with communication behaviors of C level’s: to the point, sharp and killing.
- You have strong writing and expression skills
- You are stress resistant and able to take different assignments.
- You are interested in Project Management methodologies; some experience is a plus.
And what do we offer?
- A familiar atmosphere that is part of the Aprico culture.
- A real partner you can rely on in the consultancy world.
- A team of experts in analysis, project management, development and architecture. This allows you to have sparring partners.