Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients – then we need to talk!
At Aprico Consultants, you’ll be part of a fast-growing family that seeks to support its members at both the client interface and in developing new skills. We do this by drawing upon the resources we’ve built up over more than twenty years of doing our customers proud.
We take our work very seriously – ourselves – not so much! Our management team is always open to innovative suggestions and fresh perspectives. Together, we create top-quality digital solutions that have the power to make the world a better, more secure place.
What will the position look like?
As a Solution Architect you will deliver cloud-based solutions aiming to automate, digitalize & simplify the experience of the clients,brokers and customers of our client.
The Solution architect's responsibilities include:
- As a member of a feature team, you will make sure you receive clear business
needs and you will translate the business needs into a cost-effective and easy to deliver solution.
- Challenging business cases and requirements;
- Refine requirements on e.g. non-functionals;
- Find the best candidate solutions to improve end-to-end business process automation;
- Define and document (using Archimate 3.x in Sparx) the best architectural solution as trade-off between all stakeholder concerns (incl. target architecture)
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- You have a Master Degree in IT, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- You speak French and English fluently and you have efficient communication skills.
- You have proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- You have at least 7 years experience in architecture on large transformation projects (> 3M €)
- You have strong organisational and leadership skills
- You understand cloud technologies, front-end technologies, APIs, federated securities, rule engines, service oriented architectre & event-driven architecture.
- Knowledge and experience with service oriented architecture: SOAP services, REST API on and around legacy systems;
- You have experience with :
- BPMS, ESB, ESG, RPA, RDA;
- Internet facing secured and anonymous front-ends
- Azure and AWS clouds;
- End-to-end processes on business and application level
- Experience at the commercial / customer side of an organisation (like lead generation processes, pre-sales tool creation, website personalization,...)
And what do we offer?
- Challenging projects with clients in different sectors. These clients are all big players in the market.
- A development track that includes trainings, information sessions and certifications.
- A team of experts in Architecture. This allows you to have coaches, mentors and sparring partners.
- A competitive salary package.