Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients – then we need to talk!
At Aprico Consultants, you’ll be part of a fast-growing family that seeks to support its members at both the client interface and in developing new skills. We do this by drawing upon the resources we’ve built up over more than twenty years of doing our customers proud.
We take our work very seriously – ourselves – not so much! Our management team is always open to innovative suggestions and fresh perspectives. Together, we create top-quality digital solutions that have the power to make the world a better, more secure place.
What will the position look like?
- You're responsible for gathering system requirements working together with application architects and owners
- You're responsible for generating scripts and templates required for the automatic provisioning of resources
- You're responsible for implementing, monitoring, and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions,
- Collaborate with the engineering teams to enable their applications to run on Cloud infrastructure.Build software for the organization’s systems and ES as a service offering
- Stay well-informed of failures and complications related to a cloud offering
- Discover standard cloud services offerings, install, and execute processes and standards for optimal use of cloud service provider offeringsResponsible for debugging technical issues inside a complex stack involving virtualization, containers, microservices, etc.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- You have proven experience as Cloud Engineer
- You have a University/Bachelor degree.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- Knowledgeable in Azure PaaS (App Services, Application Insights, Service Bus, Azure API Management, etc.), FaaS (Azure Functions, Azure Durable Functions, Logic Apps)
- You are used to work in a DevOps mode. Good knowledge of CI/CD practices (Git Flow) and Infrastructure as Code (must have). Both Terraform and ARM templates are currently used but Terraform is granularly replacing ARM templates, so a previous experience with Terraform is a plus.
- Aquatinted with the Hub & Spoke topology (Azure Networking, Azure DNS, Azure Firewall as well as Private Link)
- You have a Good knowledge of PaaS reverse proxies and WAF (Application Gateway, Front Door)
- You have a Good knowledge of the Azure Monitor stack (Log Analytics, alerting, etc.)
And what do we offer?
- A familiar atmosphere that is part of the Aprico culture.
- A real partner you can rely on in the consultancy world.
- A team of experts in architecture, infrastructure and cloud engineering. This allows you to have sparring partners.