At Aprico Consultants, we do what we say and we say what we do. Transparency is key. We like people who are eager to learn, just like we are. Because growing means learning. We can’t wait to welcome you as the newest member of the Aprico family.
Working for Aprico Consultants in one word: Ambition? Passion? Excellence? Development? Fulfilment? Of course. We’re committed to all of that. Just like you, we believe that it’s about quality, rather than quantity. What’s more, you’ll join a community of coaches and consultants who are as motivated as you are.
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Software Architect who is interested in a real technical challenge. Region Brussels and Wallonia
Your new role
As a Microsoft Software Architect, you will be responsible to bring the team to a new maturity level for the development of Microsoft solutions. This implies that you will participate, in close collaboration with the product owner and team members, to the construction of the product and sprint backlogs. You will be responsible to deliver a carefully designed and unit tested product together with its architecture documentation. You will finally be responsible to manage incidents and propose solutions.
- You take the lead on the developments, enjoy being a technical coach, and have a strong experience with most common software architectural and design patterns and the SOLID principles.
- Given your experience with the Domain-Driven Design approach, you support a detailed solution analysis and modeling that will be used by the whole team.
- You define and document the required standards, guidelines, and best practices to increase development productivity & quality.
- You work in an agile/scrum environment and follow up the implementation iterations to ensure continuous alignment with architecture and quality standards.
- You define and document the application architecture and give support throughout its development lifecycle and are familiar with various architecture styles: Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices, CQRS…
- You are proficient with Enterprise Integration Patterns and you have experience on project architecture with integration of multiple systems, partners and packages.
- You interact with the product owner to properly define and challenge the scope and the business requirements of the product.
- You help project leaders/managers to identify and mitigate risks and issues.
- You are responsible to provide project estimates that will be used to determine a planning and you take responsibility in delivering accordingly.
- You collaborate with operation teams to deploy, configure and service the software, as well as to set up the related monitoring and alarming processes.
What do we expect from you?
Here’s our wishlist for our ideal candidate
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in IT.
- You speak French and English fluently. Dutch is a nice-to-have.
- You have at least 7 years of professional experience as Microsoft Software Engineer (as previously defined) and a demonstrated ability to establish a good architecture and lead an implementation.
- You have strong abstraction capabilities that shine through your communication, architecture and design skills.
- You have experience with the following technologies:
- Azure DevOps (Build Automation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, …)
- Azure application platform and technologies (WebApp, Azure Function, Storage Account, Azure SQL Server, Cosmos DB…)
- Authentication/authorization standards: AD, OAuth, OpenID
- Being passionate about IT and up to date with the latest technologies, you participate in evaluating new technologies/products/patterns with other architects.
- You're interested in Integration projects (knowledge in Biztalk is a nice to have)
- You are ready to be an ambassador for Aprico Consultants anytime.
What Aprico offers
Are you still there? Perfect. Here’s what we offer you:
- Stimulating projects with major players? It’s a deal.
- Genuine career support? Absolutely.
- Information, training, certification? We promise.
- Coaches and mentors to support and stimulate? That’s right: just for you.
- A competitive salary package for employees? Of course.
- Respect for consultants’ fees? Yes, that’s vital.
At Aprico Consultants, people are at the heart of what we do. We discuss things and we ensure a perfect match between you and our clients. Are you ready to work together to take on this new challenge?