Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients – then we need to talk!
At Aprico Consultants, you’ll be part of a fast-growing family that seeks to support its members at both the client interface and in developing new skills. We do this by drawing upon the resources we’ve built up over more than twenty years of doing our customers proud.
We take our work very seriously – ourselves – not so much! Our management team is always open to innovative suggestions and fresh perspectives. Together, we create top-quality digital solutions that have the power to make the world a better, more secure place.
What will the position look like?
As a Microsoft Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of .NET applications according to the business needs in an agile context. This implies that you will participate, in close collaboration with both the product owner and the team members, to the construction of the product and sprint backlogs. You will be responsible to deliver unit tested code and its technical documentation. You will finally be responsible to manage incidents and propose solutions.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in IT.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as Microsoft software developer.
- You have excellent communication skills. You speak at least French and/or Dutch fluently, and have a good knowledge of English.
- You are willing to take the technical lead.
- You ambition to become an expert in what you do, are willing to invest in yourself, and have a strong focus on quality.
- You have experience with the following technologies and methods:
- C#, .NET Platform, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework
- Jasmine, xUnit/NUnit, Moq, Autofixture, FluentAssertion
- Visual Studio and VS Code, Azure DevOps
- (Azure) SQL Server
- Agile (Scrum)
And what do we offer?
- A familiar atmosphere that is part of the Aprico culture.
- A competitive salary package/rating
- A team of experts in development, architecture and analysis. This allows you to have sparring partners.