1. Your Information
In order for us to deliver information, products and services to you we will need to collect personal data for the following purposes and your personal data will be processed based on a legal ground, this includes but not limited to:
In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for these purposes, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy. When our processing of your personal data is based upon your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. Information Security
Aprico employs physical, administrative, and technical safeguards and measures to protect the information we maintain from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
3. Information Sharing
We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to any third party without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- We will disclose your personal data to any appropriate third party or legal authority if we believe that you are involved in any illegal or harmful conduct; if we are required to do so by law; or if we believe that such action is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights and property or that of our customers; (3) prevent fraud; (4) protect against abuse, misuse or unauthorized use of our website; or (5) protect the personal safety or property of our customers, other persons, or the public.
- We may retain third parties to provide services to us, such as technical, administrative, logistical, or professional services. These third parties may have access to the personal data needed to perform their functions, but not for any other purposes. They are bound by contractual and confidentiality agreements not to disclose any personal data for any other purpose.
If your personal data is transferred to Aprico group entities or (sub-) contractors, suppliers and service providers located outside the EEA in countries not offering adequate protection of personal data, Aprico shall put in place appropriate and suitable safeguards to protect your personal data, such as model clauses approved by the EU Commission.
4. How Aprico use the information
Aprico will process (collect, store and use) the personal data you provide in a manner compatible with the GDPR. We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary for the purposes set out above in the section ‘Your Information’.
Aprico is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Aprico does not use any automated or profiling systems for processing your personal data.
5. Under what circumstances will Aprico contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions.
6. Can I find out the personal data that Aprico holds about me?
At your request, Aprico can confirm what personal data we hold about you and how it is processed.
At your request, Aprico can confirm what personal data we hold about you and how it is processed. As a data subject, you enjoy the following rights, which may be applicable in certain circumstances and may be subject to certain conditions, exemptions or exceptions as set out in applicable data protection legislation:
- Right of access. You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to your personal data and information regarding the processing.
- Right to rectification.You have the right to correct incorrect personal data, complete your personal data and have recipients to whom personal data was provided informed of the rectification.
- Right to erasure. Subject to certain conditions, you have the right to have your personal data erased. If your personal data was made public, Aprico will take reasonable steps to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of your request to erase it and to inform the recipients of personal data of your request to erase it.
- Right to restriction of processing. Subject to certain conditions, you have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data, and, in case of restriction, have the processing limited to mere storage.
- Right to data portability. Subject to certain conditions, you have the right to be provided with your personal data, which you can reuse as you wish. If you so request, Aprico has the obligation to transfer your personal data directly to another controller.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on certain grounds and the right at all times to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without such withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling. In the case of automated individual decision-making, you have the right to obtain human intervention, give your point of view, receive an explanation for the automated decision, and challenge that decision.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
7. How to request information
In the first instance, please complete the contact form on the website outlining the request. The Aprico Data Privacy responsible will respond back as required. Aprico will require appropriate and valid proof of identity before any details of personal data is shared.
8. External Links
10. Contact Information