Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients – then we need to talk!
At Aprico Consultants, you’ll be part of a fast-growing family that seeks to support its members at both the client interface and in developing new skills. We do this by drawing upon the resources we’ve built up over more than twenty years of doing our customers proud.
We take our work very seriously – ourselves – not so much! Our management team is always open to innovative suggestions and fresh perspectives. Together, we create top-quality digital solutions that have the power to make the world a better, more secure place.
What will the position look like?As a Microsoft Software Architect, you will be responsible to bring the team to a new maturity level for the development of Microsoft Solution. This implies that you will participate, in close collaboration with both the product owner and the team members, to the construction of the product and sprint backlogs. You will be responsible to deliver unit tested code and its technical documentation. You will finally be responsible to manage incidents and propose solutions.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- You can take the lead on the developments
- You can collaborate with operations teams to deploy, configure and service the software.
- You will define and document the application architecture and give support throughout its development lifecycle.
- Understand and challenge the business requirements.
- Support detailed solution analysis and modeling, that will be used by the whole team.
- Follow up/support implementation trough iterations to ensure alignment with architecture and quality standards.
- Help project leaders/managers to identified and mitigate risks, issues, planning…
- You will define and document the required standards, guidelines, best practices to increase development productivity & quality.
- You participate in evaluating new technologies/products/patterns with other architects
- At least 7 years of professional experience as Microsoft Software Engineer.
- Experience in software architecture, functional & technical documentation, development guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to establish a good architecture and lead an implementation
- Strong experience with most common software architectural and design patterns and the SOLID principles
- Experience with integration and infrastructure aspects
- Experience with DDD approach.
- Familiar with various architecture styles: Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices, CQRS, …
- Experience to work in an agile/scrum environment
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Azure DevOps (Build Automation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, …)
- Azure Platform
- Enterprise Integration patterns
- Modeling tools (Enterprise Architect)
- Messaging systems (Azure Service Bus, Tibco, MSMQ, RabbitMQ…)
- Authentication/authorization standards: AD, OAuth, OpenID
- You are solution driven and very pragmatic
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with both technical & non-technical audiences
- You love to take the role of a coach
- You are passionate by IT and are up to date with the latest technologies
And what do we offer?
- Challenging projects with clients in different sectors. These clients are all big players in the market.
- A development track that includes trainings, information sessions and certifications.
- A team of experts in Architecture. This allows you to have coaches, mentors and sparring partners.
- A competitive salary package.