Working for Aprico Consultants in one word: Ambition? Passion? Excellence? Development? Fulfilment? Of course. We’re committed to all of that. Just like you, we believe that it’s about quality, rather than quantity. What’s more, you’ll join a community of coaches and consultants who are as motivated as you are.
At Aprico Consultants, we like creative people, pragmatic people and altruistic people; we like dynamic attitudes, zen mindsets, specialist knowledge and general know-how. In short, we like people who want to serve their clients, just like we do. We can’t wait to welcome you as the newest member of the Aprico Family. Does it seem a bit over-the-top to use the word “family”? We don’t think so.
Your new role
Here are the details of your role. Are you up to the challenge?
- You will support the client in the definition of their issues and needs in the most formal and qualitative ways.
- Actively participate in the analysis (Business and Process).
- Validate the analysis made by your team members.
- Validate the alignment between the business demands and the solution that will be offered to the client.
- Oversee and coordinate the tests of various electronic documents.
- Oversee and coordinate the change management track.
- You will work in collaboration with a Program Manager.
- As Business Analyst, you are responsible for the organization of workshops, planning, reporting and estimations.
What do we expect of you?
Here’s our wishlist for our ideal candidate:
- You have proven experience in producing high quality deliverables as IT Business Analyst.
- You have a University/Bachelor degree.
- You are fluent in French (mandatory) and English.
- You have a burning desire to be the best in modeling notations (UML, BPMN). You can use Enterprise Architect Sparx. The knowledge of at least one or more modeling tools is important; industry certifications constitute an asset.
- You are a strong communicator. Communication is a key skill, self-confidence is an expected quality. You are aware and experienced with communication behaviors of C level’s: to the point, sharp and killing.
- You have strong writing and expression skills.
- You are stress resistant and able to take different assignments.
- You are interested in Project Management methodologies; some experience is a plus.
- A real determination to be an ambassador for Aprico Consultants at all times.
What Aprico offers
Are you still there? Perfect. Here’s what we offer you:
- Stimulating projects with major players? It’s a deal.
- Genuine career support? Absolutely.
- Information, training, certification? We promise.
- Coaches and mentors to support and stimulate? That’s right: just for you.
- A competitive salary package for employees? Of course.
- Respect for consultants’ fees? Yes, that’s vital.
- A real partner you can rely on in the consultancy world.
- A team of experts in analysis, project management, development and architecture.
At Aprico Consultants, people are at the heart of what we do. We discuss things and we ensure a perfect match between you and our clients. Are you ready to work together to take on this new challenge?