Has your career been driven by Digital Transformation? Whether you’re a Senior Consultant in the public sector, Sales Account Manager or Business Development Manager, you can count on Aprico Consultants to provide genuine career support. Find out more about this opportunity.
At Aprico Consultants, we do what we say, and we say what we do. Transparency is key. We like people who are eager to learn, just like we are.
Aprico is a fast-growing company, who was granted the “Trends Gazelles” award in 2020. Because growing means learning. We can’t wait to welcome you as the newest member of Aprico Consultants.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a Sales Account Manager specialized in Public Sector Markets.
Aprico Consultants has been active for many years in the Public Sector. We assist numerous organizations in managing disruptive changes and existing IT challenges. We have in the past helped different entities in administrative simplification and digitalization projects through various framework agreements.
Our challenge today is double: assist various public entities we already work with, and present our services to entities we have not yet been able to work with.
Your new role
Here are the details of your role. Are you up for the challenge?
As Sales Account Manager you are responsible for:
- Account & Mission Follow-up: You are responsible for developing strong, long-term relationships with clients & consultants, and growing revenue within those accounts (Cross- and Up-selling). This involves following up on assignments, being proactive in finding solutions for the client, being involved to differentiate ourselves from other consultancy companies.
- Presales/Bid management: You are responsible for tracking various platforms related to the public sector to identify calls for tenders and public markets that correspond to our service offering. You are also responsible for bid writing in collaboration with Aprico’s technical experts and other Sales Account Managers.
- Collaboration with other teams: You will work closely with other departments at Aprico to align your cross-functional activities (recruiting, invoicing, administration, consultant tracking, etc.).
- Lobbying & Networking: You are responsible for getting in touch with various public entities to support them in their needs and to submit service offers that best correspond to those needs. Networking is an asset and you're not afraid to go 'knocking on doors’ to present our services and expertise in Public Sector.
- Partnerships: You are one of the contact persons for some of the companies with whom we build partnerships and consortia. You also have the job of keeping these collaborations going and making them stronger to help our business grow.
- Reporting: providing qualitative reports of your sales activities and results. You will participate to weekly sales-recruitment meetings for alignment.
- Representation of Aprico at key relevant ICT events and trendsetting business summits, presentation of Aprico’s service offering to new and existing clients, one-to-one networking, key social media activity, e.g. LinkedIn, Aprico’s Blog, etc.
What do we expect of you ?
Here’s our wish list for our ideal candidate:
You have minimum 5 years of proven and relevant experience in a Consulting Company with Customer/Sales involvement (Bid management, account management, customer relationship, networking, business development, upselling/cross-selling) in our area of expertise (services and digital transformation projects) with a proven experience in Public Sector framework markets.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the ICT sector. You understand technology and you can have a (commercial) technical discussion.
- You know the context of the Public Sector in Wallonia and its challenges very well.
- You have an excellent experience in writing bids.
- You are an active listener (you make no assumption on what the customer needs), a pragmatic solution finder and a true consultative salesperson.
- You pay attention to your personal branding, are easy going, open-minded, professional and trustable.
- You represent Aprico’s values and culture of excellence to our customers.
- You are a team player (information sharing, collaborative skills with your colleagues).
- You have strong sales instincts and know how to close deals.
- You have preferably a university degree in Engineering/Economy/Marketing/ICT related field or equivalent by experience.
- You have excellent French communications and presentation skills. (verbal and written). You have an excellent command of English or knowledge of Dutch.
What Aprico offers
Are you still there? Perfect. Here’s what we offer you:
- A highly competitive salary package, in line with your expertise, including company car and other fringe benefits and an attractive bonus plan.
- Autonomous and flexible way to operate (results oriented).
- At Aprico, you have room to spread your wings and make an impact with your own initiatives.
- A company culture focused on harmonious human relations’ development and on professional experience.
- A human sized project offering a high development potential and real evolutions in terms of responsibilities.
- A growing environment where you get the chance to give an added value to the organization. In order to do this, you get the support needed, including trainings and knowledge sharing.
- A no-nonsense culture and the familiar atmosphere that is part of Aprico Consultants. The internal team is committed to benevolent behavior and transmits this value to our consultants as well.
- A 40-hour/week work regime with 12 additional days off on a yearly basis.
- Several events: after works, team building, networking events, etc .