At Aprico Consultants, we do what we say and we say what we do. Transparency is key. We like people who are eager to learn, just like we are. Because growing means learning. We can’t wait to welcome you as the newest member of the Aprico family.
Working for Aprico Consultants in one word: Ambition? Passion? Excellence? Development? Fulfilment? Of course. We’re committed to all of that. Just like you, we believe that it’s about quality, rather than quantity. What’s more, you’ll join a community of coaches and consultants who are as motivated as you are.
We are looking for an experienced .NET Software Engineer who is interested in a real technical challenge for a mission in Gosselies
Your new role
As a Microsoft Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of .NET applications according to the business needs in an agile context. This implies that you will participate, in close collaboration with both the product owner and the team members, to the construction of the product and sprint backlogs. You will be responsible to deliver unit tested code and its technical documentation. You will finally be responsible to manage incidents and propose solutions.
What do we expect of you?
Here’s our wishlist for our ideal candidate:
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in IT.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as Microsoft software developer.
- You have excellent communication skills. You speak at least French and/or Dutch fluently, and have a good knowledge of English.
- You are willing to take the technical lead.
- You ambition to become an expert in what you do, are willing to invest in yourself, and have a strong focus on quality.
- You have a burning desire to be the best in:
- C#, .NET Platform, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework
- Jasmine, xUnit/NUnit, Moq, Autofixture, FluentAssertion
- Visual Studio and VS Code, Azure DevOps
- (Azure) SQL Server
- Agile (Scrum)
- You're interested in Integration projects (knowledge in Biztalk is a nice to have)
- You have a real motivation to be an ambassador for Aprico Consultants at all times
What Aprico offers
Are you still there? Perfect. Here’s what we offer you:
- Stimulating projects with major players? It’s a deal.
- Genuine career support? Absolutely.
- Information, training, certification? We promise.
- Coaches and mentors to support and stimulate? That’s right: just for you.
- A competitive salary package for employees? Of course.
- Respect for consultants’ fees? Yes, that’s vital.
At Aprico Consultants, people are at the heart of what we do. We discuss things and we ensure a perfect match between you and our clients. Are you ready to work together to take on this new challenge?