Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients – then we need to talk!
At Aprico Consultants, you’ll be part of a fast-growing family that seeks to support its members at both the client interface and in developing new skills. We do this by drawing upon the resources we’ve built up over more than twenty years of doing our customers proud.
We take our work very seriously – ourselves – not so much! Our management team is always open to innovative suggestions and fresh perspectives. Together, we create top-quality digital solutions that have the power to make the world a better, more secure place.
We are looking for an experienced .NET Software Engineer with a specialty in front-end development to join our team specialized in Microsoft technologies.
What will the position look like?
- You will be involved in long term development projects at our clients’ site in Belgium (region Brussels or Namur).
- You participate to create complex applications according to the business needs of the client.
- Validate the analysis of the business and estimate the development
- Responsible to deliver code, testing and technical documentation
- Responsible to manage incidents and propose solutions
- You will collaborate with the Technical Architect and back-end developers to ensure that appropriate technologies are being used.
- You make sure that standards and guidelines are being adhered to and quality benchmarks are set.
- You proactively take the role of a coach for junior developers and participate to pair programming if it’s applicable.
- You will follow the project management methodology of the client, this can be agile (scrum/kanban) or waterfall.
And what do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- Language skills: fluent knowledge of French (mother tongue) and English, both spoken and written
- Minimum Master degree in informatics
- At least 3 years of professional experience as .NET software engineer on business applications
- Experience with full life-cycle development, preferably in different technical environments
- Experience in analysis, designing, coding and implementing tailor-made .NET/Web applications
- Experience with common design patterns & the OO principles
- You work according to the principles of Test-Driven Development and are familiar with concepts like IoT and SOA
- You have knowledge of Refactoring and Build Management
- Experience with working in a scrum environment is considered to be a plus
- Experience with/good knowledge of the following technologies:
- Knowledge of mobile technologies mobile native or hybrid technologies:
Xamarin, Xamarin Forms, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android
Knowledge of Apple objective C/Swift, Android) is considered to be a plus
- .NET C# and .NET Framework (from 2.0 to latest), .NET Core, .NET Standard,
( Visual C#, VB.Net )
- Good understanding C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET (MVC), ASP.NET Core, WCF
- Unit testing frameworks (MSTest, Nunit…)
- Relational databases (SQL Server 2014/2016/2017)
What do we offer?
- A familiar atmosphere that is part of the Aprico culture.
- A competitive salary package/rating
- A team of experts in development, architecture and analysis. This allows you to have sparring partners.
Are these diametrically opposed architectures incompatible?
A quick look at the past… Quite some time ago, software vendors promoted a centralized hub-and-spoke middleware product for Enterprise Application Integration: the EAI broker (A). Then SOA…
Get in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter