Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients – then we need to talk!
At Aprico Consultants, you’ll be part of a fast-growing family that seeks to support its members at both the client interface and in developing new skills. We do this by drawing upon the resources we’ve built up over more than twenty years of doing our customers proud.
We take our work very seriously – ourselves – not so much! Our management team is always open to innovative suggestions and fresh perspectives. Together, we create top-quality digital solutions that have the power to make the world a better, more secure place.
We are looking for an experienced .NET Software Engineer who is interested in a real technical challenge. Region Brussels and Namur.
What will the position look like?
As a Microsoft Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of .NET applications, according to the business needs of the client. This implies that you will validate the analysis of the business and estimate the development. After this, you will be responsible to deliver the code, testing and technical documentation. You will also be responsible to manage incidents and propose solutions. You will work mainly on client’s sites in long term projects (region Brussels and/or Namur).
And what do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- A bachelor or master degree in IT.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communicating skills. You speak at least French and or Dutch fluently, and have a good knowledge of English.
- He/she has what it takes to be a real ‘Apricotier’: you have the ambition to become an expert in what you do, you are willing to invest in yourself and you have a strong focus on the client.
- Experience with the following
technologies and methodologies:
- C#, .net Framework, .net Core, .net Standard
- Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, Source Control GIT
- ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, REST
- Databases ( SQL Server 2014/2016/2017 )
- Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, LINQ
- Unit Testing
- UML, Agile (Scrum)
- Dependency Injection
What do we offer?
- A familiar atmosphere that is part of the Aprico culture.
- A competitive salary package/rating
- A team of experts in development, architecture and analysis. This allows you to have sparring partners.
These days, information must be available and accessible everywhere, at any time and by any partner of the company, including employees, customers, suppliers, prospects, and more. This requires an infrastructure that is powerful, reliable, and secure, as well as digital processes. Welcome to the virtual IT environment.
More than ever, the enterprise is moving beyond its internal borders to open up to all its stakeholders. No longer working in isolation, the organization must make its…
Get in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter