Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients – then we need to talk!
At Aprico Consultants, you’ll be part of a fast-growing family that seeks to support its members at both the client interface and in developing new skills. We do this by drawing upon the resources we’ve built up over more than twenty years of doing our customers proud. We take our work very seriously – ourselves – not so much! Our management team is always open to innovative suggestions and fresh perspectives. Together, we create top-quality digital solutions that have the power to make the world a better, more secure place.
We are currently looking to reinforce our Analyst team with an experienced Functional Analyst, who dreams to work within an environment where he/she can achieve his/her professional goals. The first mission is in Namur.What will the position look like?
- As an Aprico Functional Analyst, you will assist companies in the alignment of their business goals with the best possible IT solution and infrastructure. To achieve this, you will map the functional requirements.
- You will help companies translate their business needs in functional requirements. You'll have to understand the bigger picture and work in close collaboration with the different stakeholders.
- You communicate on the progress and validate that the implemented solution follows the specifications.
- You participate in overall improvement tracks to increase industrialization of the processes.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- You are fluent in French. Very good knowledge of English is required.
- You have a university degree or equivalent by experience.
- You have a solid experience in documenting functional specifications for at least 3 years. UML schemes are a second nature to you.
- You have a working knowledge of data modelling.
- You have what it takes to be a real ‘Apricotier’: you have the ambition to become an expert in what you do, you are willing to invest in yourself and you have a strong focus on the client.
What do we offer?
We offer the resources necessary to reach your challenges, through a training path and an Aprico coach. Finally, you will be part of our familiar Aprico culture, that you will get to learn during one of our many events.